The sad news came that Archbishop Chrysostom of Cyprus had commemorated the defrocked schismatic Sergei (‘Metropolitan Epifany’) Dumenko as the canonical Metropolitan of the Ukraine. It came two years after he had denied any possibility of this absurd and uncanonical action. However, it still came as no surprise. What price he was paid (by the US ambassador?) or had to pay (in order to keep his job?) for leading the Church of Cyprus into schism we do not know. Now he has divided the whole Synod of the Church of Cyprus into two camps (nine bishops including himself in favour of the schism and seven against).
It is now clear that the schismatic Patriarch Bartholomew has not only led his own Patriarchate into schism, but also the Churches of Greece, Alexandria and Cyprus. Thus, all ethnic Greek Orthodox, numbering on paper nearly 15 million souls, or 7% of the Orthodox world, have fallen into schism. The other 93% remain firm, free of US blackmail and bribery. Of course, the number gone into schism will in reality be far fewer. All practising and canonically conscious Greek Orthodox will remain in the Church. Already African Orthodox, with no loyalty to Greek racism, are in revolt, hoping to free themselves from Greek ethnic oppression and looking for their own long-overdue African Orthodox Church.
The situation mirrors that of 1054. Then, the senior bishops of the Western Patriarchate fell into schism through putting their local Latin ethnic identity above the Universal Church. Now, the senior Greek bishops have done the same, putting their racial identity above Christ, casting aside the foundations of the Church and the age-old order set by the Apostolic canons. This has been on the cards ever since the tiny, rebel Patriarchate of Constantinople abandoned the Orthodox calendar nearly a century ago and supported Communist-backed schismatics in Russia against the holy Patriarch Tikhon. For nearly a century the Church has shown patience with Constantinople. Now it is finished.
Now the Church will go on without them. Like a hen gathering her chicks all over the world, the Church will ignore the irrelevant schismatics who have fallen away under secular pressure, abandoning Christ. We shall gather together all those faithful to Christ and who want to be faithful to Him, building up the Church. From Australia to the Philippines, from Japan to Thailand, from the spiritually unconquered masses of China to the vastness of Siberia, from India to Iran, from the African masses to Darkest Europe, from Alaska to Patagonia, we shall win in the Name of Christ, building up real Orthodox Christianity everywhere.